Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all from North East Missouri, Im glad I found this site. Education is very important and this forum is very educational! Thank you all for what you do.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas!!!!!

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Premium Member
6,539 Posts
Welcome from Middle Tennessee!

·
Super Moderator
50,611 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Welcome from Arkansas.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Welcome from Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Welcome from Alabama.

·
Banned
13,684 Posts

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Hello to all from North East Missouri, Im glad I found this site. Education is very important and this forum is very educational! Thank you all for what you do.
Every day, I learn something new from at least one or two posts, here. There are a lot of very experienced, knowledgeable people that frequent the discussions. FBI, corrections officers, LEO's, attorneys, business people, grandparents, university students, folks with 50yrs of carry and reloading experience as well as people looking to acquire their first CHL. You'll find them all here.

One thing you'll find, too, is that nearly all of the pointless bickering found elsewhere simply isn't done here. Most everything is respectfully, civilly presented and debated ... as it should be, resulting in mild moderation that is never heavy-handed (or generally even required). Kudos to that, as civil/respectful is soooo much nicer to live with.

Welcome aboard! :urla9ub:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts