Defensive Carry banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
I like your product. It works great on My M&P40C. With those few seconds of light exposure they glow nice & bright for a long time at very little cost. I've had my sights painted for well over a year & haven't had the need to redo them.

Reactions: CowboyColby

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I just applied this to my SIRT gun last weekend as practice and to see how well Glow-On works. Like most things, the first time was a bit slow (taping, applying with stick, later applying with brush which worked better for me). The end result was very good and more consistent with the night sites on my Glocks (albeit brighter). That is really helpful with low-light practice. Great product and great value.

Next up, my Ruger SR1911.

BTW, I'll try to remember to post pictures when I get home this weekend.

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
I need to put some on my keys and reading glasses!:ticking:

·
Premium Member
3,636 Posts
I use it on not only my firearms, but light switches, painted some on the forever lost TV remote and my old truck key slot in the door handle so I can see it at night. Gave some to my neighbor for his fishing lures too. He loves it!
Works a treat!

·
Vendor
5,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks for the support.

For a guy who can't tie a knot, a rope is just a rope, right?
but, for a guy who knows how to tie knots...He owns the world.

So, I always make the statement, "Glow-On is not for everyone"

A curious thing is that similar products have been used on wristwatches for decades and nobody complained about it, right?

Any of you guys remember going with your wristwatch to bed just to be able to tell the time?
Exactly, some of you seasoned travelers know what I'[m talking about.

Same thing, just instead of reading the time, this is about aiming and firing a weapon.

The next video really describes a proper use, notice how even if a lamp is used the glow is efficient when we point the lamp in every direction scanning the area to check it out.

·
Banned
6 Posts
To the ones really impressed by Glow-on, there is a good and bad news. The good news is that indeed it gives a bright glow like this, but the bad news is that the glow doesn't last long, which can be irritating. Think of charging it for good time and then seeing it glow for like 30-60 minutes. Instead, what I would recommend is getting a good glow paint, it will be cheap and you get more quantity at the same price. Here is the suggestion - https://glowindarkpaint.net/best-glow-in-the-dark-paint-for-gun-sights

·
Super Moderator
21,929 Posts
Just as I thought, a scammer.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts