Defensive Carry banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Desire and need are two different concepts.

How many here wear a hard hat around the house? You are more likely to get a head injury or die from a fall on your property than have to use a firearm.
Maybe so, but those injuries would be accidents, me or my family getting hurt because I could not protect them would leave me no limit to my grief. It’s not about odds!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Actually, my interest in the M&P compact is mostly the 2.0 (the Glock 19 sized gun.) It took at least a decade for someone to realize that the G19 was the sweet spot size-wise. But Smith slices and dices that gun into a bunch of different sizes and capacities. They put out the now subcompact version that matches your 1.0 compact (just for extra confusion.)

I still think you need a 2.0 compact .40 in your collection.

<snip>
Especially agree with regard to the M&P40 Compact, a strong favorite of mine for carry, very smooth and comfortable shooter, with 10+1=11 rounds of 180 gr premium defense ammo. Not a pistol you want to be on the "wrong" side of.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Actually, my interest in the M&P compact is mostly the 2.0 (the Glock 19 sized gun.) It took at least a decade for someone to realize that the G19 was the sweet spot size-wise. But Smith slices and dices that gun into a bunch of different sizes and capacities. They put out the now subcompact version that matches your 1.0 compact (just for extra confusion.)

I still think you need a 2.0 compact .40 in your collection.
Yes, I'm sure I would love the M&P 2.0 compact .40. (y) Awesome pistol.

I just have a hard time justifying buying yet another pistol, when I'm so well-served already and have so many that never leave the safe. :ROFLMAO:

Lately, I've been carrying a P320 Compact (3.9" barrel) modified with a switch to the SIG Compact X-grip module and SIG flat trigger - really sweet pistol.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts