Defensive Carry banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
The one where the gal gargles with listerine is fake. The bottle that she picks off the shelf doesn't have the tamper proof plastic around the cap. She puts it on the shelf and walks away and then I'll bet they picked up their bottle and walked away with it. Only bottle that had the black lid on it before and after she gargled. There are laws against product tampering and I wouldn't want to be the one getting charged for doing something like that.

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
It's interesting history that the widespread use of tamper resistant packaging grew out of a mass killing that was never officially solved, the Chicago Tylenol Murders in 1982. Seven people where killed by cyanide-laced Tylenol. We hear all too often about mass shootings, but a mass poisoning is a mere footnote in history. There are lots of ways to kill lots of people besides guns.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Why the sunglasses?

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hey, my Blue Bell is serious bidness. Deadly force should be an option to thwart serial Blue Bell lickers. What is the world coming to? Only yesterday people were eating Tide Pods. The human race is on a downhill slide.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts