Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Fun indeed - even more so would be the BB mini-gun - have a clip of vid on that somewhere - that is well entertaining!!

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Read a review in some mag a couple of months back, they were rated fairely well.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Too bad its only burst fire. That would be real fun in full rock&roll! Ammo is cheap, as it gets, and has to be very controllable.

·
Registered
6,747 Posts
I remember the ones in the shooting galleries long ago........they looked like Thompsons, and some were even 50 cal Look-a-likes......tons of pleasure to shoot....(PS I remember them when I was a kid od around 10 yrs old) but I'm still a kid lol :a36a:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Oh there still around.

I see them at Fairs, carnivals, etc.
They run on huge s.c.u.b.a. sized tanks. They load through the stock. The Carnies usually have 100rd, or whatever amount of ammo, I'm tubes. Inaccurate as heck. Awful sights. I'm bet the Carnies might even rig them that way. You pay the Carni a buck or 2, to win a "prize" :rolleyes: . The Object of the game is to completely shoot out a 1.5" in star, from 10ft. No problem. Except that the thing shoots 1.5" grps.
Still its worth the buck payed :biggrin: .

I would rather have the one above.

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
I bought a airsoft M4 for playing around , fun for $35 . It has semi, full and safe modes. This gun is really close to an actual AR. I got bored 1 night a found the collap. stock , rail covers and removable carry handle fit both my actual Bushmaster and the airsoft gun. Not super accurate , but fun to play with indoors. Ya just gotta collect up the bb's.

·
Administrator
143,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rocky

Yeah...I really think I'll buy an airsoft "something" next.
The kid in me really wants to start blasting some stuff inside the house while it's snowing like crazy outside. :smile:

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
Fun for my kids too. I can teach em gun safey indoors and inexpensively. The BB's can be reused too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts