Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
To know if CC might have saved driver's life will need more info as to how event went down.

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
I don't know if CC would have save his life, but I do know if I am going to die I would rather die fighting. Hope they catch the scum bags and the judge is half way decent.

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Perhaps another element of surprise scenario. Either way, the driver would not have been allowed to legally carry. In my opinion, California gun laws advocates homicide of their citizens.

·
Registered
764 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
This story makes me sick and happened not to far from where I work. Now I don't stop at gas station/minimarts in this part of town but this guy was doing his job, delivering beer. Truly sickening!!

Could CC have saved his life? I don't know but it could not have hurt.

Gunmen sought after delivery driver killed - Updates - Fresnobee.com
Unfortunately we live in a very liberal state where getting a CCW is like pulling teeth. You practically have to bribe someone to get one.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess I am lucky her in the Fresno/Clovis area. I received my CCW over 10 years ago and have had little problem maintaining it through 2 different sheriffs.

Paul

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
A very sad case, and at 6 in the morning? Folks just don't realize the the scumbags are everywhere at all hours of the day and night.

Stay armed...stay alert...stay safe!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts