Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a Thordsen enhanced cheek rest for my AR pistol and got it installed yesterday. This is by far my favorite out of the SIG brace or the naked buffer tube. My cheek rests on the unit comfortably, and my eye is centered over the top rail perfectly.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I'll have to look into the 'rest' for my CA-neutered featureless rifle. I have the 'riser' and it's too tall.
Yours looks good.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
That appears to be a fine piece of gear DG.

Now I'm wondering how large (vertically long?) that fore-end "hand guard" can get before it's considered (designated?) a pistol-forbidden "forward vertical grip"? I understand the "angled fore-grip". Are there BATFE-published size & degree stipulations?

Reactions: deadguy

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Now I'm wondering how large (vertically long?) that fore-end "hand guard" can get before it's considered (designated?) a pistol-forbidden "forward vertical grip"? I understand the "angled fore-grip". Are there BATFE-published size & degree stipulations?
I have no idea what the length requirements are on the foregrip. I prefer the handstop i have over the AFG. The short barrel makes it too dang easy to grab a bit too far forward and burn the crap out of my hand.

·
Banned
3,119 Posts

I think they make it up as they go GT.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good! What sling do you have attached?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts