Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was just brass, LOL!.....Went to Wally World tonight to pick up a lug wrench I ordered online.......passed by the Sporting Goods section and saw 4 boxes of 9mm 115gm Perfecta ammo on sale for just $9.78 a box.......turned around an asked the old man store rep there if they were brass then I had him grabbed them all for me....he even said I was quite lucky since they don't really last that long on the shelves.....then he said he also had a remaining box of same brand 380 ammo...it was also onsale for just $12.94......grabbed that too!.....thought there would be a drought???:danceban:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Perfecta and Champion 9mm are my go-to for cheap range ammo! I actually like the Perfecta better than Winchester White box that I used to buy. The Perfecta "seems" a little hotter than the Champion but both work fine in all my guns.

Reactions: Col.TED and RolandD

·
Registered
394 Posts
Same price as my local Walmart as well I've picked up lots of this ammo, when I find it in stock, can't beat the price for brass ammo...

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I shot the 9mm ammo on my G2 and G19 at the range last Wednesday night, all of them were flawless....shot the 380s on the P238, performed the same as Fiocchis......will grab them all again on my next trip to Wally World....:)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
That is definitely a good find. I can never find any at my local Walmart. I reload for all cartridges that I shoot...except 9mm. So, I am always on the lookout for some cheap ammo and always have to get it online.

This 1000rds of Blazer Brass was delivered Friday...price was $235 delivered.

20160708_122551.jpg

·
Registered
887 Posts
Wally World is definitely my go to first stop for practice ammo. 9mm and .40 seem to be in stock most times. Field & Stream has 1 day flash sales on ammo but you have to be able to get there that day.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is definitely a good find. I can never find any at my local Walmart. I reload for all cartridges that I shoot...except 9mm. So, I am always on the lookout for some cheap ammo and always have to get it online.

This 1000rds of Blazer Brass was delivered Friday...price was $235 delivered.

View attachment 145369
oh, that was a good price for Blazer Brass!....that's usually my break-in ammo....:)

Where you got it from?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts