Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your thoughts on this gun? I am looking for a revolver with as moderate recoil as possible and a light trigger.. Are there any other guns I should look at?

·
Super Moderator
10,458 Posts
First of all, I have no specific experience with the 352, so take this for what its worth. I do however own a recent production 461, which is a 6 shot in .357 magnum. The trigger on it isn't too bad, but its not great either. As far as fit and finish, my S&W 638 beats it hands down, but the smith also cost about a hundred bucks or so more. The Rossi does have much more manageable recoil due to it being all steel and having more heft to it, as opposed to an airweight revolver.

Really the question is what for you want to use this pistol for? And how much money are you willing to spend to reach your endstate?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to use it as a carry gun and Im willing to go as high as $500 but prefer around $400

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have one and it is great. I don't notice recoil when I fire this gun. MSRP is around 338.00, so don't over pay. Also, the Rossi is made in Brazil with the Taurus. Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts