Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the summer I usually average maybe 3 times per month, in winter I am lucky to get to the range once a month. The more I shoot, the better I get, but when I have not been to the range I lose my edge quickly. Is everyone else like this?

How much time do you normally spend at the range per week or month?

Do you usually go to indoor or outdoor ranges?

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
I try to shoot every weekend but have faltered during Christmas. Plan to be back to run another 300-400 this weekend. I normally shoot an indoor range unless I also have a rifle or shotgun with me.

Like Mike, our winters are like northern summers. :kay:

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Right now ive been shootign a lot laid off ... havent shot a lot this holiday but after new years ill probley shoot 3-4 times a week.. Typically i just go ever monday to shoot when im working

·
Registered
76 Posts
Once a week, 150-200 rounds. Christmas and a major head cold/sinus infection is slowing me down right now. Still gonna try and go this weekend if the range is open though. (BG\'s don\'t care if I\'m sick I guess:))

·
Registered
484 Posts
Nowadays we\'re lucky to go once a month. We love a local outdoor range for fun and rifle shooting, but Jensen\'s indoor range is where I do serious pistol work.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Once a month if I\'m lucky. I have to drive a good way to a range.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Wx

Try to shoot 2 to 4 times a week, but Weather has slowed things down for a couple of weeks. Hope to get out this Sunday.:kay:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts