Defensive Carry banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
According to that news video, Outdoor Channel is in the process of a buyout by a Denver based company. Well that explains why they'll be staying in CO. So it's only Bane's shows that will be relocating to a friendlier state. It'll be interesting how that works, since his hows are currently shown only on Outdoor Channel. Perhaps he'll try to market his shows to a different network?

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Time to tweet how I'm not tuning in anymore.. Will it make a difference, who cares. Make's a difference to me, and that's all I care about. :wink:

Reactions: 84160

·
Registered
210 Posts
Since in a email, but doubt that they will really care

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
According to that news video, Outdoor Channel is in the process of a buyout by a Denver based company. Well that explains why they'll be staying in CO. So it's only Bane's shows that will be relocating to a friendlier state. It'll be interesting how that works, since his hows are currently shown only on Outdoor Channel. Perhaps he'll try to market his shows to a different network?
Bane should take his circus act to China. As we all know China allows their citizens to own firearms.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Something is is something. When their ratings fall then a new buyer will take control and that is when we start watching it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts