Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just issued an open letter stating that firearms aren't welcome in their stores even where legal, citing that one "inadvertently went off" in one of their stores. Firstly, no gun "inadvertently" goes off. It was some idiot when had no business with a gun handling his/her weapon while carrying. I for one never touch my carry weapon while carrying, no responsible carrier does. It's the idiot, not the firearm. Ban idiots from your stores, THEN you'll be safer.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Just issued an open letter stating that firearms aren't welcome in their stores even where legal, citing that one "inadvertently went off" in one of their stores. Firstly, no gun "inadvertently" goes off. It was some idiot when had no business with a gun handling his/her weapon while carrying. I for one never touch my carry weapon while carrying, no responsible carrier does. It's the idiot, not the firearm. Ban idiots from your stores, THEN you'll be safer.
Well, and you see, it is idiots with guns like that who cause the response of Levi Strauss. One thing they can protect their customers from is idiots with guns. You see, the problem is that CCW and various state and federal laws allow for idiots to own guns legally and to carry them legally. There is no idiot test for gun ownership and pro 2A people will argue there never should be (and rightfully so). Joe Blow business owner can't tell the difference between responsible gun owners and idiots...until the idiots make themselves known and it scares the hell out of Joe Blow business.

No reason to be mad at Levi Strauss. They were golden with carry in their stores until some law idiot broke the rules of gun safety. The person you need to be mad at is the idiot with the gun.

·
Super Moderator
18,790 Posts
Closed.

Reactions: RETSUPT99
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.