Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/19/forged-clothing-maker-of-chris-pratts-gadsden-flag/

So, this story has been circling the net. Some actor (most of us couldn't care less about) wore a Gadsden flag t-shirt. Of course, the snowflakes came out calling it "racist", ignorant of history. (That's what happens when your sociology professors erase history).

The point is this. "Forged" is the name of the veteran owned and operated clothing company. Their reply to social media is, "We're not Nike". They are re-releasing the shirt in support of our veterans.

So I'm going to the Forged website to find a new shirt!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I ordered mine

$29.99 to upset a snowflake = money well spent :image035:

·
Registered
33,926 Posts
Unfortunately I do not wear black shirts. I'd melt underneath one.

Reactions: OldChap

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
Exactly...I need a full-blown Gulf Coast winter day before a black T-shirt becomes wearable.

I have several "Forged" T-shirts. They are very well made and worth every penny.

·
Registered
33,926 Posts
Exactly...I need a full-blown Gulf Coast winter day before a black T-shirt becomes wearable.

I have several "Forged" T-shirts. They are very well made and worth every penny.
If they offered them in white, I'd be awaiting delivery. I suspect t-shirt retailers feel black projects the tough guy image more than other colors. I can deal with gray but prefer white.

I used to buy Duluth Long-tail t-shirts. They are heavy duty also, but everyone of them developed a hole at the top of the pocket seams. They're a bit heavy for the FL heat but good during that week of cool weather they call winter here.

·
Registered
10,185 Posts
I’d totally wear one.

I’d give the actor some credit:

‘“Chris Pratt has been a great friend and loyal supporter of Forged since our paths crossed back in 2011,” the company’s statement said. “Since then, his support has helped both Forged Clothing and The Murph Challenge raise millions of dollars for military and law enforcement families and foundations. He has never ONCE asked for a dime in return and has always used his own funds and resources to help promote these campaigns in honor of others.”‘

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
Black is scarier. Just like the scary black rifle.

Reactions: M1911A1 and OldVet

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Arrived today

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts