Defensive Carry banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AS I said in another post about the vetter light tuck IWB holster, it's the most comfortable kydex holster I have ever worn and their have been quit a few! But like shootergranny said that CLIP is some-kind of STRONG! As I said in previous post when I got mine put my SR9c in it with BIG CLICK and went to put it on my belt at the 1:00 position. That's the first encounter with this SUPER CLIP!!!! HOLY **** BATMAN there's no one fingering this thing on! TWO fingers and I got it started over the belt and started to push down with my thumb until it stopped. But my TWO fingers doeing the spreading told me it not locked onto my belt. The part of the clip that is supposed to be under the bottom edge of the belt is resting on the stitching at the bottom of my .025 in. thick,stiff leather gun belt! After pushing and twisting a bit it still would not go over the bottom edge of the belt! Well after a few chose words (wont repeat!) I finally looked down to find that while useing my left hand to pull my pants an belt out to get the holster in between me and the pants (and belt) some of the jean material got pulled up on top of my belt and was now added to the thickness of my 1 1/2 in. belt. Just THAT little bit of material would NOT fit into the clip! After pulling the holster out and takeing the gun out I try'ed putting the tail of my belt through the clip without spreading the clip, and found out I could get the belt through but had to use a little pressure to push it through. That's how close Vetter makes their clips 1 1/2 in. means 1 1/2 not 1 9/16 in.Their 1 3/4 in. clip is right on the money too. I ordered a 1 3/4 in. clip and its a lot easy'er to get over a thick belt and there's not much room for it to wiggle around,the clip puts alot of pressure on the face of the belt also. Do your self a favor if you order one, get BOTH clips there only 5.00

1 - 1 of 1 Posts