Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife got her permit today. She turned everything in on 15-Dec, making turnaround 37 days!

Now I just have to convince her to take the WWW. :bier:

Darren

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
Congrats to you wife’s permit.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I got mine in about 40 days two years ago.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Mine just shy of 90 days two summers ago. And the application process at the DMV took almost three hours.

I hope that there is some improvement, there, too.

But it is a joy to live in a state that respects the rights of its citizens!

See ya'll good folks in the WW nacho line.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Took me over 45 days and my wife in 42 or something like that. We submitted our paper work at exactly the same time, together.

I hope they are doing a better job, that would be great. I don't see why it takes as long as it takes. Alabama takes 30 minutes or s. That's Mobile County, but if Mobile Alabama can do it in half an hour, why should it take Tennessee 3 months or longer sometimes?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
When I hear things like this I realize how much I'm jealous of people living in states other then NY. 37 days beats 25 months for sure.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not to show anyone up but here in Alabama it took me maybe 30 minutes. I was shocked, fill out the application, give the sheriff the money and she said ok take a seat and wait a few minutes there are 4 others in front of you. Done deal.

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
Tell your wife "Congrats" from all of us...she just made TN a little bit safer.:yup::hand10:

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Well, that's what SCOTUS is for.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts