Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give a formal thanx and hello as i am somewhat new here. I have been monitoring for some time and have been entertained, educated, and eager (to give my 2 cents). Live in a small town in southern Ohio and work as a night shift people chaser at a local motel (auditor/security). I am a U.S. Marine veteran, '87-'91, Security Force Co./Infantry. Longtime hunter/Firearm student, haha. Favorites after about 20 years of interest are Ruger, RCBS, and Sig. Own a few tools to help pass the time and looking forward to helping or learning or arguing :) Godspeed to all!!

Ron

·
Administrator
143,599 Posts
Hi Ron

Welcome To The Forum. :unitedsta
You joined/registered at the perfect time!

Yep, we're running a big sale this week.
You can put your "2 Cents Worth" in anywhere you want to & it only costs you a Nickel. :biggrin:

Seriously Thanks for Stopping In.
Stay & enjoy yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Welcome Ron. Enjoy your time here.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Ron,

Welcome dude. Pull up a chair, share some stories, experiences.

Oh...I shoot .40...if you could send me a box or two, I am after all a poor college student :)

LOL

Just kidding man,

Welcome, have fun, all that stuff :)

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
Hi Ron........
First and above all..Sempre Fi to you.. Glad to see you found us!! Pull up a seat, start posting and hope you enjoy the Forum, as the Forumites are a really good bunch here... I'm sure you know what my Handle means "AKA Class3" Got a few of the tools at my Home, you utilized when you were active USMC.....
Bob

·
Super Moderator
25,540 Posts
Welcome and enjoy. We'll be looking forward to your input.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hey Ron - I think you'll enjoy the company of some great folks - we are all pretty much on same page but still like to banter a bit too and fro :smile:

If you get the chance do post some pics of your ''family'' sometime - always nice to enjoy lookin' at other folks guns.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Ron. Glad you decided to join us! :smile:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Welcome to this forum Marine. And thanks for your service to your(our)country. Here,you will never be right,but rarely will you be wrong.----------

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome JITMO ! We're kinda neighbors down river from you here in Ashland, Ky . Glad to some some more close by's !

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Welcome, Ron. I'm looking forward to your posts.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Welcome to the site. Glad you stopped lurking and decided to join the discussions.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.