Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beer for my horses just came on on CMT. And he is wearing a very high ride holster with the bottom barley on his belt line,, Anyone know what kind it is? I think he is carrying a 1911 in it, I think I would like the high ride, Thanks Guys

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Beer for my horses just came on on CMT. And he is wearing a very high ride holster with the bottom barley on his belt line,, Anyone know what kind it is? I think he is carrying a 1911 in it, I think I would like the high ride, Thanks Guys
Do you think you could get to it, and especially if you were wearing some sort of cover garment?
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I could look at it,, And see what it is, Yes maybe, he wears it oc, But with a cover shirt, Might be possible,

·
Registered
74 Posts
Sad thing is the video for the song is a better than the movie.THAT is the movie they should have made.
Yeah, Willie Nelson's character in the movie was somewhat disappointing. If he played his role in the music video... that would have been bad *****. :comeandgetsome:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Have not seen Beer for my horses, but if you are looking for a high ride holster you might give Highnoon Holsters a try. Here is a link for their Slide Guard holster. Either it or their Topless sound like they may be what you are looking for. Slide Guard

·
Registered
928 Posts
I just watched the video on Youtube & never saw a holster, lol......

·
Registered
687 Posts
I like the Gas Station robbery part.

"How you gonna shoot me? Your safety's on!"

About the holster though if you pay attention the cant is diffirent from scene to scene. It doesn't seem like a very stable platform.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I like the Gas Station robbery part.

"How you gonna shoot me? Your safety's on!"

About the holster though if you pay attention the cant is diffirent from scene to scene. It doesn't seem like a very stable platform.

Ok....somebody needs to provide me a link to the proper video, because the ones I have watched dont show any of this stuff.

·
Registered
5 Posts
They are talking about the movie Toby Keith and Rodney Carrington made. Not the video for the song beer for my horses.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pjw. That is right,, The movie,, Also your 20 miles from where I grew up,, Windsor, Clinton, and Warrensberg,, Have a good one, good to see, People from where I come from.

·
Registered
928 Posts
They are talking about the movie Toby Keith and Rodney Carrington made. Not the video for the song beer for my horses.
Thank you...

Now I have to ask the stupid question....
Is the name of the movie the same as the song?

- Cam

·
Registered
192 Posts
So we have two pages of asking the question "What holster is it". I didn't see the movie but it seems to have impressed someone. I just wonder at this point does anybody actually know what holster it was? :smile:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dsee thanks for the stills, Thats the one I was talking about,, any thoughts except might get into the ribs? I noticed that.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Super high ride. Seems very unstable, that's probably why he's hanging on to it all time.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts