Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow [Sat. Dec. 12], a friend and I shall once again attend one of Bill Goodman's Gun and Knife Shows, at Hara Arena near Dayton, Ohio. We shall also say "Hi!" to any of NYC Mayor Michael Bloomturd's undercover rats and spies, our gun-hating friends who have been sneaking in and entrapping and tricking people with hidden cameras and microphones, as recently seen on nutwork TV news; that has been edited and presented by his pet Manhattan media tramps who share their Mayor Bloomburg's anit-gun news and views. We will have fun talking about guns while behaving like we were being viewed and listened to for the nightly Brady Bunch news. Who am I kidding with? We may also do some fussing and cussing...and stop each other from buying more guns and ammo and stuff that we really don't need. Although I might need a new holster that matches some new boots and shoes. :santaclaus:

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
Remember to cuss a LOT .... they'ld never be able to play it for the jury with all the bleeps in it, nor the evening news. LOL. Are they still looking for that "loophole" ?

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
We got a gunshow in South Texas,anybody from back east shows up and they would stand out like a turd in a punch bowl

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I was at a gun show in Atlanta a few months ago and had someone ask me where he can buy a machine gun...

I laughed and said" THAT IS INSANELY ILLEGAL, which I disagree with but the law is the law, we can go over and talk to that officer if you would like to know where they get thiers from"

I bet he was some kind of undercover officer haha letting me know he knew I knew he was one.

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
I was at a gun show a couple years ago looking at some ARs when a guy in his mid thirties walked up next to me and this is how the conversation went...

Guy "Are these well made guns?"
Me "Yea, they are a local company and make a good product."
Guy "Are they easy to convert to full auto?"
Me "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU STUPID @^%$# &^%$# *&^%#...IF YOU'RE NOT ATF THEN YOU'RE THE DUMBEST %$#&%#* N*^$^@#@ AT THIS SHOW!!!!!"

I watched him leave the building and get in a late model Crown Vic (with the low budget hub caps) and drive off.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Well played, F350... :rofl:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Offer to sell them some hand grenades. Arrange a meeting to get them out of the show. Don't show up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts