Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Nursing Student Daughter is visiting from GA and went shooting with me today. It was her first time shooting an AR and a glock 26. She prefers my Browning Hi-Power but enjoys all the shooting.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Sounds like some excellent father/daughter time:hand10:...she looks like a great shot, too!:yup:

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Awesome! Any day at the range is a good day, and any day you get one of the kids to the range with you is priceless! Pass it on!

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Sounds like a good day.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
That is a great day!
I took my youngest (9) yesterday. She has 2 new targets hanging on her door full of .22 holes. One target has 5 9mm holes in the head but she still hates shooting my G19.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
It's always good quality time with our kids showing them skills, safety, and responsibility instead of bad habits. My hat is off to you and everyone else here that does the same. We as a country need much more of it. Keep it up you all will be blessed.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Ya gotta love watching kids shoot. I love it! You could never explain it to a :sheep: 'cause they're too :gah: :hand5:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Did the same with my 21 year old daughter.

200+ rounds out of J frame. She's working on improving her accuracy to qualify for her California CCW. this spring

Go girl go!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Awesome :35:
I have a long wait for that since our daughter is only 3 months old :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts