Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted recently about anza knives. I took the plunge and Mr Anza, has alread made my knife for me. I sent him the drawing of what I wanted and he sent me a price the next day. I emailed him back asking how long it would take, and if he wanted to be payed up front only to discover he was already done making it. LOL so much for the long wait. Of course being the week of valentines, I was a little short on money. :wink: I will be paying for it tomorrow.

The price? I was pleasantly surprised to pay only 60$ + shipping. Of course that is a basic no frills daily carry knife with no sheath.

I will have to post pics and report on the quality once I get it.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I checked out the website and they seem to be pretty decent working knives. What did you customize for yourself in your drawing specs?

If it's a good quality custom made for you, $60 is more than fair. :smile:

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a drawing of it. The edge is perfectly straight and the blunt side comes down to form the point.

I bought a Cold Steel ,Talon, Spike and liked the concept. Even if the knife turned out to be a made in taiwan special.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi GS,

Did you get your knife yet? I bought one of their file knives at a gunshow, and it's a tuff duty, super sharp workhorse. Hope you enjoy yours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts