Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my father in law took it to the range today and I am well pleased we put about 200 rounds thru it . It shot well ,very manigable for such a small 45.Only had one malfunction and that was my father in laws fault in gripping the gun he somehow had his weak hand wrapped over his strong hand and got the worse slide bite Ive ever seen ,:embarassed: ouuch !!!Anyway it failed to eject that casing.

I guess I should have been paying more attention to how he was holding it he hasnt really shot a pistol since the Coast guard back in the 60's but in no time at all he was shooting just as good or better than me:redface:

The 30 was just as accurate as my Glock 21 we put about 50 rounds thru the 21 just to feel the difference between them.And we also loaded the 21 clip in to the 30 and as expected it still functioned flawlessly heck we even broke out my Uberti remington 1858 black powder revolver and shot it some I shot better with it than the Glocks but it does have about a 2 pound trigger :rolleyes:

And to make matters better when we got home my package had arrived from midway Glock combat holster glock disasembly tool and a disasembly manual all in all a great day !

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
These darned Glocks - they just seem to run and run :wink:

Good result and hope not too much blood!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Glad it is working for you.
Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts