Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During the past 2 weeks I am the proud owner of 2 new Para Ordnance compact 45's. The first was the Stainless Warthog and today I came home with a Black 3" Para Carry LDA which is a great conceal gun. The Warthog stays at home for personal defense with more rounds and tha Carry will be my CC weapon. The same holsters fit both guns which is a plus. :banana:

I traded in a few 380 cal. guns which never seen any action, so I should be good on guns for a while. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
<Sigh of relief>!!

Shucks HV - thought initially you'd cleared out everything to get those. If just some little used .380's and so on then not so bad!

This year I have moved on just two guns - a P3AT and a commemorative that I really didn't need - no sooner was that sold tho than I plopped most of the cash down for Gary Brommeland's old 220 SIG! :wink:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OH....It hurt a little bit!!!!! I didnt mean that it paid for both of them. I got rid if a NAA Guardian, a Bersa Thunder, and a Kel-Tek 3PAT. I was never impressed with the little Kel-Tek. Magazines kept dropping out when I shot it. Not good when a BG is coming in your front door.

I am happy with both these guns, I havnt had 1 malfunction on either of them yet.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pics

Here is a Picture, but I must be doing something wrong...it shows up as an attachment :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts