Defensive Carry banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the Trausch Grip for my Ruger SP101 and they came today. I am pleased to say that these feel better than anything I have tried on the SP101 yet. The problem is it took them a month to get them to me. Anyway, if you are looking for great stocks for your SP101 and don't mind waiting I do recommend Trausch Grips. The website leaves much to be desired but here it is.
Welcome
My package was post marked Paris, France. These grips for the SP101 really are worth the wait.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I ordered the Trausch Grip for my Ruger SP101 and they came today. I am pleased to say that these feel better than anything I have tried on the SP101 yet. The problem is it took them a month to get them to me. Anyway, if you are looking for great stocks for your SP101 and don't mind waiting I do recommend Trausch Grips. The website leaves much to be desired but here it is.
Welcome
My package was post marked Paris, France. These grips for the SP101 really are worth the wait.
+1

They fit my hand like a glove and allow a higher grip on the stock making recoil seem more straight back than up.

bosco

1 - 2 of 2 Posts