Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our esteemed Moderator HotGuns has a new avatar as a "Tree Hugger". Do I detect sarcasm? Are we becoming PC? Can I get banned by teasing HotGuns? Will Bumper help? Will QK step in and make the peace? :congrats:

Just had to laugh out loud when I saw that, HotGuns. Too funny.

·
Super Moderator
18,065 Posts
Believe it or not, QK is responsible for that as he graciously consented to let me use one of his avatars.:bier:

I was made aware that my recent avatar was somewhat offensive to a couple of our posters here, and because I try hard to be a nice guy I decided to find and avatar that would be universally acceptable to all groups, even though it has already been pointed out to me that the tree seems to be getting hugged awfully hard.

But, after much thought and consultation with other Mods, it was decided that since trees dont post on this forum, that it would be overlooked.Thus my new avatar. I sincerley hope that everyone likes it.:image035:

Straight up.
:rofl:

·
Administrator
143,352 Posts
Feel The Love Hot Guns And Pay It Forward.
You are much more in tune with your inner being now.
Your moon is in the Seventh House now Brother.

·
Banned
13,685 Posts
Believe it or not, QK is responsible for that as he graciously consented to let me use one of his avatars.:bier:

I was made aware that my recent avatar was somewhat offensive to a couple of our posters here, and because I try hard to be a nice guy I decided to find and avatar that would be universally acceptable to all groups, even though it has already been pointed out to me that the tree seems to be getting hugged awfully hard.

But, after much thought and consultation with other Mods, it was decided that since trees dont post on this forum, that it would be overlooked.Thus my new avatar. I sincerley hope that everyone likes it.:image035:

Straight up.
Absolutely priceless! LOL! Avatars have never threatened me...evil looking circus clowns and talking dolls however seem to offend me in a peculiar way.

·
Premium Member
24,509 Posts
HotGuns, what did you do with the squirrel that was living in the tree?

·
8,501 Posts
I liked the battleship, but then again I did serve in the Navy.

·
Registered
11,494 Posts
I liked the battleship, but then again I did serve in the Navy.
I liked that one too. I was, and still am (because you never stop being one) a Battleship Sailor. Plankowner, USS Wisconsin BB-64. Recommissioned October 22nd, 1988.

I love baby seals, tasty. :bier:
Meh....I think they taste like Spotted Owl.

·
Registered
131 Posts

Straight up.
I'm offended that you changed your avatar for someone else's beliefs.
I understand, but it sure feels wrong. :ziplip:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Absolutely priceless! LOL! Avatars have never threatened me...evil looking circus clowns and talking dolls however seem to offend me in a peculiar way.
Evil looking Circus clowns...now I'm offended....:spankme:

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
I can't tell if it's a tree hugger or molester
Really, look where that lower hand is. Makes one wonder. :rofl:
OK - No comments about the knot hole on the far side of that tree. :rofl:

This thread sure ain't gonna last too very long. :hand5:
:ziplip::rofl::ziplip::rofl::ziplip::rofl::ziplip::rofl::ziplip:

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
I could think of all kinds of comments to make that would cause me to have to "infract" myself. I dunno about having a tree hugger in the back office, though. Next thing we know he'll be moving to San Francisco... :rofl:

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
I could think of all kinds of comments to make that would cause me to have to "infract" myself. I dunno about having a tree hugger in the back office, though. Next thing we know he'll be moving to San Francisco... :rofl:

Can you appeal an infraction if you give it to yourself?

·
Registered
242 Posts
I wondered if it was a pun, or intentional sarcasm - lol.

Just didn't fully make sense, a defensive carry and a tree-hugger in one.

but I like it:rofl:

Thanks for the laugh

1 - 20 of 68 Posts