Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, I'm joking about the foxhole, but I thought you might enjoy a pic of my wife's GSG.

Here they are, pretty much stock. Wife's is on top, with the reflex sight.

Here's hers after some tweaks:

She's a fine shot off the bench anyway, but now with the bipod and vertical grip, I get to re-use her targets, because she just uses a little tiny bit in the middle.

That's a real MP5 butt stock and H&K take down pins. solid! The double mag holder is much cooler than I expected.

·
Super Moderator
17,068 Posts
Nice, now you will need to engrave them HIS and HERS.

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Outstanding. Hers is hers. Mine is OURS.

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
I have one and its a fun little shooter

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I hear there will bo no more imports or sales of these. H&Ks lawsuit is settled.

And think SBR, I hate the fake can.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I know you always say "the brits have no guns" But.......
Those of us that have certificates to have firearms can have these with real SILENCERS!!!!!:banana: (or moderators as we like to call them)
I don't have a GSG but I do have a silenced 10/22
You might like to know the UK price is £520 ($1.53 =£1.00 so its around $800 over here)
GSG-5 review | Rifles Reviews | Gunmart

You might find the comments interesting after the review
Tint Bob (UK)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We can get silencers too. A company called Gemtech does an SBR/supressor conversion that's very tempting to get, but that's 2 class3 stamps. Ouch, right?
I've also heard rumor of a suppressor that is a direct swap with the tin can.

·
Registered
187 Posts
We can get silencers too. A company called Gemtech does an SBR/supressor conversion that's very tempting to get, but that's 2 class3 stamps. Ouch, right?
I've also heard rumor of a suppressor that is a direct swap with the tin can.

Sorry I did not make that very clear.... Its no big deal to have a silencer over here once you have a firearm certificate, you just say " I want a moderator for that weapon" (we have a "thing" called Health & Safety)
I think the shooting world in the UK used H&S regs to push thru moderator use for ANY CALIBRE!! (notice we use the word moderator and not silencer:bier:
)
Very important word moderator..... I would suggest you used that and whatever health & safety laws you have in the US to get the law changed on "moderator" use!!!
Makes a real difference to use a "moderated" weapon.... We even have moderated shotguns

Tint Bob (UK)

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Nice, I think that you have the 'home invasion' possibilities pretty well covered.:yup:

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Fun. Folks if you want one of these, buy it now. They are no longer being manufactured/imported due to copyright infractions. As above, H&K's lawsuit has been settled...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts