Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks:

Are all the "MIC" style trigger guard holsters the same or are some better than others? Any recommendations for a Glock?

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
You really need to tell us what you're comparing it too. One kydex trigger guard compared to another probably won't be a huge world of difference. I've had 3 MICs they all cracked along the underside. When they crack you can get them replaced but I got tired of sending them back.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've never used one so I have nothing to compare to. But I am looking for a minimalist style like the MIC that you referenced.

Thank you

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Folks:

Are all the "MIC" style trigger guard holsters the same or are some better than others? Any recommendations for a Glock?

Thank you.
I have never used one but i have a good friend that carry's with one extensively.

He has a raven concealment vanguard 2 and highly recommends it.

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
I can't seem to get the hang of the draw out of the MIC. I have one for my G19, but I prefer the my Kydex AIWB for my G17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
They are all equally bad. They provide no protection. You are hoping they will disengage from your gun when it is drawn and if they don't you are faced with trying to get it off, not a comforting idea in a emergency. The first time you hook yourself with the front sight while drawing will teach you quickly why they are a bad idea. Just get a quality holster and you'll realize why you did it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts