Defensive Carry banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a Holster from them last week, and can't wait to get it. A Black horsehide Maxtuck. I know "3 to 4 weeks" is posted on their website, but I was wondering if anyone has ordered from them lately? If so, how long did it take you to get your holster? (If you can't tell, I'm fishing for hope that they're turning them around even faster).

Oh, and a disclaimer: this is an impatience thread, through and through. I imagine there's a bunch of orders ahead of mine and beyond that, it takes time to make something of quality. I'm just getting antsy to move away from my Remora holster, and am really looking forward to my new one.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Got mine in just over one week, a couple of years ago. Had an issue with it and was resolved in a couple of days. Great customer service and still completely happy with the holsters. That turnaround is now a few more weeks is testament to quality, service and value.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sigh, two more weeks of impatient waiting!

From everything I've read about them and the holsters, I hope I'm not getting my expectations up too high. It seems though, that their customer service and the quality of their holsters are pretty much top of the line.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.