Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
As one that did not qualify for either draft or enlistment, I can only " Thanks for your service to all that did"!
I can not think of anything that explains what our soldiers are told every day!
My grandson, 24 years old, shook hands with a service member in Costco and said thank you.
He surprised me, as I did not expect that from a spoiled young man!
Reagan was either a really good president or really good actor! Take your pick! Does the Berlin wall shake your brain?
Again, thanks for your service. I am indebted to you all!

·
Premium Member
2,229 Posts
Since this is suppose to be a thread about honoring veterans, especially those that sacrificed their life, I won't go off-topic about Reagan. Anyway, the OP post certainly says it all. happy Veterans Day to all veterans regardless of what role they played in the military.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
As one that did not qualify for either draft or enlistment, I can only " Thanks for your service to all that did"!
My grandson, 24 years old, shook hands with a service member in Costco and said thank you.
Reagan was either a really good president or really good actor! Take your pick! Does the Berlin wall shake your brain?
Bed time for bonzo ,, He was a Great president ; )
H/D

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Me too. They washed me out during the physical when I tried to enlist in the Air Force.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts