Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into getting a set of TRUGLO tritium/fiber optic sights for my Glock 23. Has anyone compared the White ring on the front sight of the regular TFX versus the Orange ring on the front sight of the TFX Pro?

I'm wondering what color ring helps the front sight stick out better? Does anybody have either of these sights? What do you think of them?

Thank you in advance for any help!

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
The TFX PRO stands out better. But it's not worth switching if you already a TFX on your gun. All my semi-autos have TFX sights. My next one will have a TFO PRO.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have them on my 17. I like the orange. So far I really like them. They are pricey though.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
I can get the TFX Pro for the same price as Trijicon HD night sights at the LGS. And if I'm gonna throw down money for night sights those are the two options I'm interested in.

However I prefer the Truglo since they have fiber-optic with the tritium. I put a fiber optic magnetic sight on my shotgun 12 years ago and wow. What a world of difference that made compared to a tiny white dot at the end of my barrel.

To answer rdunawaytx,
I'm partial to the Orange ring of the TFX Pro but if the White ring stood out more than the Orange I would grit my teeth and buy the regular TFX with the White ring.

None of the LGS's have either colors in stock and will only order them if I put money down. So I cannot do a comparison in person. Which is why I'm asking if anyone has compared them side by side.

·
Administrator
21,106 Posts
I can get the TFX Pro for the same price as Trijicon HD night sights at the LGS. And if I'm gonna throw down money for night sights those are the two options I'm interested in.

However I prefer the Truglo since they have fiber-optic with the tritium. I put a fiber optic magnetic sight on my shotgun 12 years ago and wow. What a world of difference that made compared to a tiny white dot at the end of my barrel.

To answer rdunawaytx,
I'm partial to the Orange ring of the TFX Pro but if the White ring stood out more than the Orange I would grit my teeth and buy the regular TFX with the White ring.

None of the LGS's have either colors in stock and will only order them if I put money down. So I cannot do a comparison in person. Which is why I'm asking if anyone has compared them side by side.
Side by side, no. But I l know that I like the orange as opposed to other sight of similar kind.

You can always get the white and paint it using a toothpick

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts