Defensive Carry banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
It may not do you much good, but it might give others a warm fuzzy about your presence. All you need is a t-shirt (old or new) and a pair of scissors:

Reactions: Sister

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Driving me crazy all this talk about wearing a mask.

For months now, whenever someone talks about wearing a mask this is what pops up in my head;

D545620C-74F6-4E27-BBD6-04E6B97872A6.jpeg

Reactions: OD*

·
Registered
16,069 Posts
Driving me crazy all this talk about wearing a mask.

For months now, whenever someone talks about wearing a mask this is what pops up in my head;

View attachment 320664

I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Wait, haven't I heard that somewhere before? :rolleyes:

And since it has become more common now, like wearing a helmet on your bicycle, I think people will look at it with a neutral eye. Most people anyway.

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
.<snip>
AMEN Brother!

I shop eBay all the time, love it and a great place to find the vintage stuff.

How many Casper masks will you be needing, if is this a group purchase we may be able to get a Casper mask discount!:smile:

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
I'm tackling a new project today. I'm going to make my own mask.
Apparently bandanas don't do squat, as the virus can be airborne without being in a sneeze or cough droplet.

And you know what was in the basement and is made out of the same basic material (polypropylene) as a N95 mask?

View attachment 320552

:yup:

I'm going to add a microfiber cloth layer to the inside. It couldn't hurt and it makes me feel better rather than having a Shamwow against my face :biggrin2:
Oh that is too cool, wonder what happened to the Shamwow fellow? I have some Shamwow’s from back then, most area shrunk up from the dryer by now. :yup:

Reactions: OD*

·
Registered
16,069 Posts
Oh that is too cool, wonder what happened to the Shamwow fellow? I have some Shamwow’s from back then, most area shrunk up from the dryer by now. :yup:

I think he got thrown in jail for being what you'd expect.
Might be dead by now for all I know.

Who knew I'd be using his product 15 some years later :tongue:

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
YJCMTSU.

We've gone from our gov't saying N95 respirators are dangerous for the ignorant masses, to now suggesting people use rubber bands and T-shirt material as basic masks.

·
Premium Member
4,345 Posts
I must have a serious misunderstanding or your information is incorrect because I came across the instructions for the N95 mask that I was using and it states "This respirator does not protect against the risk of contracting disease or infection."
All containment masks are N95 certified. Not all N95 masks are medically approved. All the above meet the N95 certification.

·
Registered
33,953 Posts
The Bubba mask. Its so easy even Bigfoot can do it.

Four minutes after the camera stopped, he fell over unconscious from lack of oxygen.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts