Defensive Carry banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
All of Californai has gone off the deep end. How about the bill to allowing NON US CITIZENS be a jury member?!

·
Registered
91 Posts
At least California would end up with a compiled address list for all of the illegals who would like to get a jury summons in the mail. Maybe a sane administration would come to power later and use that list for "other" purposes. That assumes the new law doesn't just ask them to show up at every courthouse each Monday morning for parking lot selection........Seriously, what concerns me about this is that normally, jurors are chosen from the voter rolls...(things that make you go "Hmmm") and this (as with most Cali-started craziness) has the potential to trend into other states.

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
OP What does Mag Locked mean? What does Bullet Button mean?? These must be new anti terms cuz I've never heard of this. Glad I ain't in CALI--all my guns minus 2 would be on ban list.

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
Dont give them any Ideas!
Non Citizens on Jury Duty?? LUDICROUS!!! Am I to understand you're talkin' about illegals right?? How they figure on accomplishing THAT?? 99.8% of them no habla Americano Bubba!! I'll Pray for California. You guys need to start a Prayer chain like Last Week!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OP What does Mag Locked mean? What does Bullet Button mean?? These must be new anti terms cuz I've never heard of this. Glad I ain't in CALI--all my guns minus 2 would be on ban list.
The term reffers to a magazine that can not be removed except by external expedious means.

A bullet button is a device that requires a small "device" of some sort, such as the tip of a bullet, that allows the removal of a magazine from it's receiver well.

Look up "bullet button" on youtube

It is a dillusional idea that is thought to hender reload time. I will be doinfg a video on youtube to show the assenine nature of such a device.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Respects to CA residents, but I've pretty much written off the state as a lost cause...
may as well erect a fence around the entire state with signs "Gun Free Zone"

·
Registered
907 Posts
Respects to CA residents, but I've pretty much written off the state as a lost cause...
may as well erect a fence around the entire state with signs "Gun Free Zone"
A Spanish version also.

·
Registered
632 Posts
holy cow. i dont understand how the politicians in cali can see this as a good thing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts