Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do ya think? Need a holster ASAP and see they only have a 3-4 week wait. I already sent an E mail asking about their mag pouch holders because I didn't see mine listed. I plan on placing the order in the morning if y'all think they are good. I know we all have a holster drawer and I have one as well and don't want to add another to it. Lol Thanks everyone.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Some of the finest holsters anyone makes.I have a couple of pieces by TT and they are all above board.Their wait times have come down by quite a bit-the last order I had took me 8 weeks to get a mag holder.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I sent an E-mail to ask a question thinking it would take a day or two for them to get back being the holiday and they answered back to me within a matter of minutes. This says enough for me to go with them. Now off to place my order. Thanks again.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I have a couple of holsters from TT. Top shelf stuff for sure. Highly recommended.

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
I've got one for m P229 Stainless Elite, their high ride pancake in brown leather with elephant trim. It's top quality, just wish it had a bit more cant to it.

IMG_0346.jpg

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I just got my order placed with Tim and now the waiting game begins (is it here yet) Lol. I decided to go with the High Ride Pancake holster with Burgundy Ostrich trim and a double mag pouch. Can't wait for my little P30sk to have a good home.

·
Registered
706 Posts
You definitely won't be disappointed. Very good quality. I hardly needed to stretch mine when it came. I don't remember which exact model I got. I think it is the same one as Ianthin has in his picture. Lucky the wait is only 3-4 weeks. I think when I ordered mine it was about 8 weeks.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
TT holsters are top quality, I have a few from him, I see you put the order already, he must be open again, I'm thinking his shop had burn down, or maybe was another holster maker.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have a couple of Tim's holsters - excellent work and timely. He's recovering from a complete loss of his business in a fire in 2016 but seems to have been able to recover well.

·
Registered
598 Posts
One of the finest leather holsters made (IMHO). I have 4.
What do ya think? Need a holster ASAP and see they only have a 3-4 week wait. I already sent an E mail asking about their mag pouch holders because I didn't see mine listed. I plan on placing the order in the morning if y'all think they are good. I know we all have a holster drawer and I have one as well and don't want to add another to it. Lol Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I have one of Tim's high ride pancake holsters. I'd recommend going with 1.5 slots for a 1.5 gun belt. 1.25 is a bit narrow to hold the holster in tight in my opinion/experience. Now go order yourself a Bigfoot Gunbelt to go with your TT Gunleather holster.
Well I just got my order placed with Tim and now the waiting game begins (is it here yet) Lol. I decided to go with the High Ride Pancake holster with Burgundy Ostrich trim and a double mag pouch. Can't wait for my little P30sk to have a good home.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts