Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my holster and mag pouch for my Glock 32....

this is the finest leather rig i have every seen, well worth the six month wait....

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats!...:congrats: Great looking leather...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Beautiful. I just ordered my holster & mag pouch from them last month, so I know that I have a long wait, but I can't hardly wait for it to get here.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Nice stuff, TT is definitely at the top of my wish list.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Yep, nice rig!

Not only does Tim produce some fine craftsmanship, but he's a splendid gentleman to do business with...

·
Registered
598 Posts
Very nice rig. Tim does outstanding work, well worth the wait.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Yup... as a Former Milt Sparks fanatic, I have to say TT has won me over! :tongue:

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
Very nice looking leather group...the price of a good leather holster is worth every penny when you start feeling the comfort and reliablity it provides...for a loooooong time.:yup:
Nice choice!:hand10:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very nice looking leather group...the price of a good leather holster is worth every penny when you start feeling the comfort and reliablity it provides...for a loooooong time.:yup:
Nice choice!:hand10:
agreed...for the past three months ive been using the Don Hume 721OT pancake.....and for the money is a nice holster......but the TT Gunleather holster takes it to another level of comfort, fit and style....

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
I like the looks of Tim's stuff, but if i am going to wait 6 months it will be with Milt Sparks. OMHO. Congratulations on your new rig, it looks very nice.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Very nice rig.

Add a nice belt from The Beltman and you have a top grade leather system.
Since you love the TT Gunleather holster and mag pouch, it makes sense to follow up with a belt from TT Gunleather as well!

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Beautiful. But that's redundant seeing as the thread title includes "TT gunleather".

1 - 20 of 23 Posts