Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. So I'm in the process of looking for a new gun belt. I was originally planning on going with The Beltman, but ran across Tucker Gun Leather. Since we're both from Houston, I figured it would be nice to buy locally. Anyone have experience with them? I'm planning on the Tucker Gun Belt, which would be a little pricier than the 1.5" bullhide from The Beltman.

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Yes. I have one of their holsters for a 1911 and am wearing their belt right now carrying my G19. Outstanding quality belt and quick delivery.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I would try it...probably be good.

I have not been pleased with my Beltman belt..it is only about 6yrs old and I don't even wear it anymore...matter of fact, I have not worn it but a couple of times in the past 2yrs. The finish has flaked off all over...like it was sprayed on and it has not held it's shape like my other belts have...just piss poor quality from the get-go.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Tucker makes some quality products you wont be dissatisfied. Check the local gun shows as they usually set up with a good selection of their products. Met Mr. Byrd one of the owners at a show I already had one of their 1911 holsters and was looking for the mag holster well he was out but took my order for it there and then with a handshake to close the deal no money down 2 weeks later at the next show I picked it up.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would try it...probably be good.

I have not been pleased with my Beltman belt..it is only about 6yrs old and I don't even wear it anymore...matter of fact, I have not worn it but a couple of times in the past 2yrs. The finish has flaked off all over...like it was sprayed on and it has not held it's shape like my other belts have...just piss poor quality from the get-go.
Sucks to hear about it falling apart like that. Everything I've come across points to them being a good belt maker.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the replies, guys! I'll definitely being picking up a Tucker belt. Now gotta convince the wife $100 belt is worth it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Checked out their site, they've got some good looking holsters. When I pick up a 1911 for carry they'll definitely be a consideration.
I have two of their "Predators". One for my Shield and one for my S&W 640-1. I have carried my Shield in it for over 3 years and the fit and retention are still spot on. Their workmanship is 2nd to none. The holster rides close to the body when worn on a proper belt, such as their Bull Hide one.
[/url]S&W Shield 003cf3 by Jerry Jaynes, on Flickr[/IMG]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts