Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm wondering what caliber gun the guy used. If he actually did hit the guy mid-torso, I'm thinking he wouldn't have gone far without checking into a hospital. Other than that at least the article was more or less neutral.

·
Super Moderator
25,533 Posts
Interesting, it says he was waiting in the check out line. It almost sounds like there was no direct threat to him. Just thinking about some of the scenarios we've gone over here.

Glad the police seem to think it was a good shoot.

·
Registered
210 Posts
What would make you believe that his just being in line when this happened, didn't constitute a threat of life or death to him? Anyone in that store was in danger, and to think that the two BG's wouldn't have attacked/shot anybody there doesn't hold water. Just glad the LEO's also see it that way!

·
Registered
32 Posts
With this quote I'd say it was a great article:

What police officers can't publicly say is most of them secretly applaud citizens who defend their own lives or the lives or others. Sgt Mike Huff: "The bad guys with guns are shooting at people and they have no rules to follow. They obviously disregard the laws. The good, hard-working people are the ones who are following the rules. Over the years, they've acted very responsibly."

·
Registered
236 Posts
That was good Pax, Thanks.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
stryder said:
With this quote I'd say it was a great article:

Dang Stryder,

I copied that same part and then scrolled down and saw you beat me to it.:aargh4:

+1
from me,

Finaly some people get it, and it's nice to see the media show it in a good light.:yup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
This was a very positive article.
And the robbers had the store employee at gunpoint.. I'd say that poses a direct threat to life...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts