Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Two Los Angeles County sheriff deputies have been shot and at last report are in critical condition following the attempted apprehension of a driver who failed to stop at a DWI checkpoint. The first officer to be shot was a motorcycle officer who gave chase. The driver eventually stopped, exited the vehicle and began firing, hitting the motor deputy several times. The subject then took off in the car again, where he was chased into a cul-de-sac. He exited the car again, firing at and striking the second deputy and then led other law enforcement in a foot chase to a location where he again got into a gun fight with pursuing police. He escaped from that location. Police set up a perimeter and a search located the shooter inside a home where he was holding people hostage. Law Enforcement officers used teargas to drive him out and take him into custody.

Suspected Gunman Captured After Shooting, Critically Wounding 2 Deputies in Bellflower | KTLA

A photo of the captured gunman is here: http://www.trbimg.com/img-576d4fe3/turbine/la-1466781866-snap-photo/750/750x422

·
Registered
887 Posts
A speedy recovery wish to the 2 wounded deputies. Just another POS tough guy that wants to shoot it out with the police until the odds start turning the other way, then it's "I surrender, don't shoot".

Reactions: becka

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
God bless our LEO's and send healing to these good men.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Huge prayers going out to the two deputies and their families. As for the BG, I think that tat on his belly will serve him well in prison.

Reactions: paulinsf and virg

·
Banned
131 Posts
I don't know how this plays in to LASD deputies recently shot. I used to work with a cop who lateraled to LASO. He was later shot and murdered. This was over 30 years ago. Every cop I knew who has ascended to heaven, my mind's eye can vividly remember even to the point of recognizing their voices and recalling them in uniform.

I have a blood relative on the Law Enforcement Memorial at Washington D.C.

There is/are responsible party(res) for the increased incidence of murdered cops. If he/they has/have aided and abetted said murders, I'm good with arresting and booking he/them for principal to murder of a law enforcement officer, a death penalty crime. And this damned well applies to politicians.

·
Premium Member
4,792 Posts
Hope the officers recover and the idiot that did the shooting needs to be put away for the rest of his life.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts