Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am down for the count suffering the ravages of some left wing viral attack, but I have mustered enough strength to get to my gun safe and take pictures of my two new babies (as Joe Biden would say).

Not sure why the military would give these two the same designation, but in my depleted state, I cannot verify it.

(Sorry, not the best picture)

One is a Daniel Defensive DDXV.

The other is a Benelli M4.

I have taken the DDXV to a carbine class and sighted it in with iron sights. I can put a 3 inch group at 100 yards. Nice rifle.

I just got the Benelli so I have not taken it to the range. The one thing I don't like is that the magazine capacity has been artificially limited to 4 rounds because of some (idiot/stupid/bureaucratic) import regulation. If anyone knows where I can get the extender so I can put 6 rounds in it, I would be grateful.

Attachments

·
Registered
791 Posts
Cool. My brother has a Benelli. Didn't realize it was limited to four rounds.

·
8,501 Posts
Oooooooh pretty!

·
Super Moderator
50,596 Posts
Nice pair!:yup::yup:

Why the designation? Simple, they're both black...(that black evil rifle stuff) :rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Very Very Nice!:bier:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
A very nice pair of weapon systems!

·
Registered
862 Posts
where's the pistol in these pics? then you have your complete zombie survival arsenal :)

great pics! i can't wait to get my DD m4 next week...........arrrggh

·
Registered
46 Posts
Very nice pair of M4s...I cannot wait to get a 14" Benelli M4 Entry model in my safe, but that will have to wait awhile.

BTW, I believe the military designation for the Benelli is the M1014, the Benelli model designation is M4...just a coincidence to my knowledge.

·
Registered
342 Posts
THose are a good looking pair!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts