Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checked online says app approved and permit valid. Took almost 4 month so let's see bow long it takes for my plastic to come in the mail. Then off to Wal-mart for my 1st walk- per this website sounds like it's a rite of passage LOL. Still waiting on my K&D 2 in 1 holster should hopefully be in a week or two

·
Registered
190 Posts
Just checked online says app approved and permit valid. Took almost 4 month so let's see bow long it takes for my plastic to come in the mail. Then off to Wal-mart for my 1st walk- per this website sounds like it's a rite of passage LOL. Still waiting on my K&D 2 in 1 holster should hopefully be in a week or two
How do you check online? Do you have the link?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Ming,

You must have a pin number that was supposed to be sent to you when they received the application.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Angry Bill,

I hope you're right. My address change in July of last year took almost 4 months.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Oops... Ming, I see you're not from Texas. Beads is referring to the Texas DPS online system.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Beads, congrats & welcome. I bet you'll see it in your box next Tues. or Wed. My on-line status changed on a Friday, 8/14/09 from the generic "processing application" to "application approved - license issued". My CHL was then post marked & mailed (from Austin of course) the next business day, Monday 8/17/09 & was in my mail in DFW in 2 days on Wednesday, 8/19/09. 4 months is about right, mailed 4/29/09, received 8/19/09, just 10 days short of 4 months.

Ming, checking on-line is a "Texas thang". It is a service available on the TXDPS website for TX CHL applications after they issue you a PIN once the app. is received ... sry :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts