Defensive Carry banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tyler-T no longer the respected company of the past I set out to find an alternative this is what I found for my J frame. Fit was good but me being me I made a few adjustments to get the fit I wanted and managed to scuff the finish a bit. My fault nothing a little silver paint won't fix maybe black paint still haven't decided. Definitely improves the grip and I'm very happy with the purchase now waiting on some new grips I ordered they should be here Friday. Paid $36 shipped.
Brown Sleeve Rectangle Font Material property
Wood Revolver Everyday carry Gun accessory Hunting knife
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Everyday carry
Air gun Trigger Revolver Gun barrel Everyday carry

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have requested from Tyler, it was quite a while prior. I had the option to call and get affirmation they were all the while working around then. I can not contact them now to adjust they are as yet working.
Kodi

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Thanks for the lead Rabbit. I sent a check to Tyler about 2 months ago with the expectation that I’d have a 2 month wait so I’m on schedule. I’ve never had Tyler’s nor any variations so we‘ll see how it goes. The grips for my 649-2 are already mounted and it’s a handsome piece. Rough out elk from Grashorns in Wyoming. Very nice quality, fast turn around and friendly folks, as Wyoming folks tend to be.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts