Defensive Carry banner

Ubg iwb

790 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  91wm6 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I had one that ended up in the garbage. Not trying to rain on your parade, it's a very nice looking holster and was comfortable while it lasted. The metal clip on mine stretched to a half open position and became "un springy", this was after a day of prolonged sitting. I'm not sure what happened but this was the second holster from UBG that I had issues with the metal clips. Maybe my gun belt was to thick. This is why I went with High Noon, one big fat heavy duty clip that I don't have to worry about. Good luck with it!

#3 ·
I have Highnoon holsters and other UBG Beckers. IME the Becker is just as good and has lasted years. With 1/4" gunbelt. The Clip is just as thick and last along time. Cost $100 less for an equal Highnoon holster. I never had any problems.JME
Had this on for years. EDC everyday for awhile no problems still like new. I like the way it sits when I wear it.
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/ironmike86/001.jpg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.