Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a Priority Mail package on Thursday from Nate at UBG Holsters. :danceban: It contained a UBG pocket holster for my Taurus PT709 Slim.

The first thing I noticed was how well the holster fit the pistol. It was molded perfectly. It is molded to carry the Slim with the safety in the off position. Since I can't reach the trigger with the gun in the holster this seems right to me. Besides I didn't want to carry with the safety on anyway. I carry the Slim in my left front pocket and trying to take the safety off left handed a job.

The next thing I noticed was that the holster was tight. I took the advise I read here at DC and put wax paper around the gun and let it stay in the holster over night. On Friday morning the gun was sliding in and out of the holster like it was on rollers after the trigger guard cleared the area that clamps it. I like the high top that catches my pocket so the pistol comes out and the holster stays in. The high top works great with the wing at the bottom to keep the holster in the pocket. In fact I almost have to turn my pocket wrong side out just to get the holster out when I go to bed or change pants.

What more can I say. Nate has made me a good looking, great functioning pocket holster for a reasonable price. :yup: Thanks, Nate. :35:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Sharp looking setup. Congratulations.

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Glad you've found a holster for your pocket rocket...enjoy!:bier:

·
Banned
275 Posts
Nice!!

Very Nice!!!

Nate makes good gear!!!

Congrats!!!

BTW: what do you think of the new Taurus??? I have only seen one review thus far?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Dude... you've got an Ugly Bald Guy in your pocket! :rofl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts