Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Family from western NY posted on Facebook about terrorists (fake protestors) loading up in the back of uhauls and box trucks, jumping out and shooting up and down the streets. I don't see anything on Google about it, but who knows. the MSM isn't too keen on letting us know the truth about what's happening. It's not a news report but seems to be a personal experience. New urban legend? Possibly. Then again, with the Minneapolis mayor and Colin K endorsing the looting, riots, murders, could be true. I seriously doubt anything would be happening around here, but one never knows. If it does, they can expect some heavy return fire, shooters then the driver. May need to pick up an AR and a half a dozen 30 round mags. They're still plentiful at the LGS.

·
Super Moderator
16,157 Posts
Would not surprise me, after all Timothy McVeigh used a rented Ryder truck to blow up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City.

Reactions: OldChap

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
There were some explosions around town Saturday night. Probably the same idiots that set off fireworks-- big ones-- when ever they get the urge but I told my wife that it could just as easily be gunfire with all of the stuff that is happening now. She said that they were too big and loud to be gunfire. I told her there are some very big guns out there.

·
Premium Member
2,854 Posts
There are articles on FoxNews about piles of bricks appearing at protest sites even though there is no construction near by. Someone is staging them. That nutcase Ice T claims the Police are staging them to setup the protesters.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are articles on FoxNews about piles of bricks appearing at protest sites even though there is no construction near by. Someone is staging them. That nutcase Ice T claims the Police are staging them to setup the protesters.
More likely Soros supplied bricks. Or the black extortionist congressman that makes millions off of organizing racial riots.

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
Or the Minnesota AG and his son staged them. That guy is a criminal.

Reactions: OldChap and mkh

·
Premium Member
2,854 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts