Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Maybe they should just ban apposable thumbs. That would to a VERY long way in curbing gun crimes as well as many other hand held weapons crimes.

Might as well get rid of all the big toes too since there are people without arms that can use their feet as hands. May also make it easier to catch the criminals that run from authorities.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
:banghead:

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Only genius has its limits, stupidity can keep on truckin'...:duh:

·
Super Moderator
17,084 Posts
The then solicitor general, John van Dongen, accused Farnworth of political grandstanding, saying gangsters who ignore gun laws weren't likely to obey body armour laws.
Actually an intelligent observation. Who would think such a thing could be true.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I somehow doubt this will do anything at all to deter criminals. Just recently a group of thugs 'tried' to rob a local store, one of them got hit in the chest by the owner, who started sending 9mm's over the counter when they initiated the robbery and it didn't go through because the thug had a big piece of steel strapped over him. Are they/we going to start restricting that too?

The owner was fine too btw, the jerks ran out when the owner started shooting and were caught 20 minutes later.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Well I own body armor and i blan on keeping it!:bier:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Well I own body armor and i plan on keeping it!:bier:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
:sheep:"Police see it all too often. The gang member or organized criminal is out on our streets and in our neighbourhoods while hiding behind the added protection of bulletproof vests as innocent bystanders remain unprotected and vulnerable," Heed said.
:rant2:THATS WHY THE INNOCENT BYSTANDERS SHOULD HAVE A FIREARM AND KNOW HOW TO USE IT!!!!!
YOUR STUPID GUN CONTROL LAWS DON'T STOP THE DIRTBAG CRIMINALS!!!!!

Yeah police see it too often, we see too often that someone should have had a gun and used it on someone that needed it

"By taking away criminals' sense of security, we decrease the potential for violence in public settings.:sheep:"
:blink::confused:

stupidity has no limits
:scruntiny:
how bout just putting up billboards showing pictures of what a bullet will do to the head saying 'criminals look here'.....that'll take away their security just as much as this stupid law will

:hand1:

·
Registered
399 Posts
how bout just putting up billboards showing pictures of what a bullet will do to the head saying 'criminals look here'.....that'll take away their security just as much as this stupid law will
Start running ads:

"This is your brain"
"This is your brain on a .45 hollowpoint"

It would probably be about as effective as the original...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts