Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh my - not only is UK all but disarmed and yet still it seems, the bleating sheep will out and have their say, on guns!!! Probably the avid tree-huggers I guess! :frown:

As for this upcoming UN deal - well - let'em debate guns but leave US the hell out of it!!!! :mad: Just seems crazy it has to hosted, of all places - HERE! <sigh>
UK Events Kick Off Anti-Gun Campaign

BBC News

A series of anti-gun events across the UK has kicked off a 100-day countdown to a United Nations conference on small arms in New York.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4813856.stm

·
Super Moderator
23,979 Posts
"A series of anti-gun events across the UK has kicked off a 100-day countdown to a United Nations conference on small arms in New York."

That'd give <cough> Hillary a great stage, huh? :aargh4:

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Rock and Glock said:
That'd give <cough> Hillary a great stage, huh? :aargh4:
<spit> Count on it! :mad:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
You know...the UK can keep their anti-gun agenda in....the UK.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Someone should remind the UN that they are supposed to not meddle with the internal politics of sovereign nations.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I don't want to take anything for granted, I certianly hope we have the right people in place to tell the UN where it can stick it's nose when it comes to our business.

The other thing I don't understand, is how people can think if we get rid of guns, all the crime and violance will simple go away. That's saying of course they can actually remove the weapons they ban. All the efforts to remove the illegal drugs form around the world. And you can still find them on dozens of street corners in every city in the world. It is simply the LAW OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND, If someone has the money, they will get what they want. PERIOD.:rant:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts