Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Do a search here for U.N. - I for one have had plenty of uncomplementary comments to make - so have others!!

Basically, re the U.N. itself - get the **** out of our hair!!! We have enough prob's with the anti gun lib's as it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh and sorry - near forgot - welcome to CC :smile:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Are we allowed to say ugly things about the UN now?

:smilegrin:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I imagine gun-free zones will work as well as drug-free zones do. G-d knows kids never do drugs in school. Also, there's never any type of crime in any of these drug-free zones, too.
Then again, if the UN is behind it, it'll be as ineffective as anything else they've tried to do lately, so I shall not worry

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
well we all know ya cant speel unethical without U.N. LOL

·
Registered
427 Posts
Don't even get me started on the UN...mostly for freedom loving folks, it UNwanted.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
mikaldulee said:
Are we allowed to say ugly things about the UN now?

:smilegrin:
The uglier the better :twak:

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
U.N. Control of U.S. soil

RU98A said:
Beware of the UN and the liberals in this country wanting more gun free zones.
When was ther last time you (or any forum member) visited a National Park? If you did and took time to look at the sign near the entrance you likely saw the name of the park underwhich was the phrase: A U.N. Biosphere. Thank you Bill Clinton. HE handed over control of our national park system to the UN. They also run most of the in-park concessions, for the revenue.

Yup, we need to get our butts outta the UN as an organization and then kick their little anti-American (or is it UN-American?) butts off our soil.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
ExSoldier762 said:
When was ther last time you (or any forum member) visited a National Park? If you did and took time to look at the sign near the entrance you likely saw the name of the park underwhich was the phrase: A U.N. Biosphere. Thank you Bill Clinton. HE handed over control of our national park system to the UN. They also run most of the in-park concessions, for the revenue.

Yup, we need to get our butts outta the UN as an organization and then kick their little anti-American (or is it UN-American?) butts off our soil.
Ding, ding! A winner!:ticking: Dead third-world polycrats make the best neighbors.:biggrin2:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Team American said:
The uglier the better :twak:

Sorry, I've rarely visited ever since I got my case climbed over being anti-UN a while back.

Looks like some things have changed a bit round these here parts.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
mikaldulee said:
Sorry, I've rarely visited ever since I got my case climbed over being anti-UN a while back.
Are you sure it was on this site? I don't think that I've ever seen a pro-U.N. comment here...quite the opposite. :image035:

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Perhaps we can insitute U.N. free zones around the world?

·
Premium Member
6,539 Posts
+1 for Inviting the UN to Leave U.S. Soil...

is twenty-four hours long enough for them to pack?

P.S. But we need to retain our permanent seat on the Security Council, so we can veto when necessary! :yup:

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
rocky said:
Perhaps we can insitute U.N. free zones around the world?
One MOAB at a time....:rofl:

·
Registered
726 Posts
mikaldulee said:

Looks like some things have changed a bit round these here parts.
I know I have posted anti UN comments on this forum and have never gotten negative feedback. I have never seen any favorable UN sentiment. Are you sure you posted here?

·
Registered
115 Posts
It was in a thread called "the ballon goes up", I think it's in the off topic/backporch section. I believe it was about a year ago.

Glad that has changed. I accidently got lumped in with the conspiracy therorists and other moonbats. Bumpe, Bud White and a few others were very nice about it, but some other folks were real jerks.:blackeye:

I just quit visiting very often after that.

I am glad that everyone realizes that the UN is our enemy and does want to disarm every American.:smile:

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
U.n.

mikaldulee said:
It was in a thread called "the ballon goes up", I think it's in the off topic/backporch section. I believe it was about a year ago.

Glad that has changed. I accidently got lumped in with the conspiracy therorists and other moonbats. Bumpe, Bud White and a few others were very nice about it, but some other folks were real jerks.:blackeye:

I just quit visiting very often after that.

I am glad that everyone realizes that the UN is our enemy and does want to disarm every American.:smile:
I remember that thread and it wasn't anti-UN comments that got folks in trouble...at least in the general sense. It was I can't wait to get those little blue helmets in my crosshairs kind of comments that made the thread inappropriate for this board. I agreed then and I agree now, even though then...I let my tinfoil hat activate too and ran my mouth a little bit on those little blue helmets...

I was a member of the John Birch Society for years....

·
Registered
181 Posts
I think that we should make "Gun Rich" Zones where carrying a firearms legally is encouraged. Why would a BG commit crimes in a place where he knows that he will most likely get shot.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts