The NRA\'s Wayne LaPierre exposed Rebecca Peters of the UN\'s IANSA. She
pretty much admitted that nobody should be able to own any gun without
government permission and that they should be limited to single shot rifles
that can\'t fire past 100 meters. She also stated that it was good that not
everybody lives in a FREE COUNTRY.
Her and the UN\'s proposals:
- ban ALL private ownership of handguns worldwide
- ban ALL private ownership of semiautomatic shotguns and rifles
- you must prove competance and need to be rationed a single shot gun
- self defense is NOT recognized as a legitimate need for a gun
- buy-backs, confiscations, registrations, licensing, testing,
databases......blah, blah blah.
Watching the debate was worth every penny. Wayne LaPierre ran circles around
Rebecca Peters and exposed her for what she really is, a global nanny intent
eroding our Bill of Rights by taking away our right to bear arms. He also
exposed her dislike for our 1st Amendment, using a quote of hers in which
she said that the biggest problem the US has is that political speech is
protected by the 1st Amendment, and people can say whatever they want about
Wayne LaPierre came prepared and lead the debate from the start.