Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,841 Posts
I just read the DOJ press release and I didn't get anything about a "global police force". I interpreted it as a platform for cities to share information on how they identify and fight terrorism. There are meetings and an online tool for sharing best practices.

Of course, the UN is one of the most absurd, overreaching, anti-Semitic and ideological organizations on the planet. It is focused on globalism and how to make every country 'equal' i.e. taking from some and giving to others, so I wouldn't put it past them to try and make this more in an effort to control an ever larger part of the population. But, something that large would require congressional approval and I simply can't see that happening with the current congress.

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
This would be a mistake of epic proportion for the current regime! One other consideration, like it or not is ALL the law enforcement unions would be vehemently against it! Unions whether you like them or not, do have a significant impact on elections! In the past Democrats have pandered to them for votes and campaign contributions.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
314 Posts
I don't doubt that our current administration wants America to join the Europeanization of the world. They would love nothing more than to take away our arms, our right to free speech, and tax the hell out of us, not to mention the immigration crisis.

·
Registered
898 Posts
This would be a mistake of epic proportion for the current regime! One other consideration, like it or not is ALL the law enforcement unions would be vehemently against it! Unions whether you like them or not, do have a significant impact on elections! In the past Democrats have pandered to them for votes and campaign contributions.:rolleyes:
Yep I agree the law enforcement unions would be all over this.. So if you see them yelling about it then its true

·
Banned
894 Posts
Similar articles pop up once in a while. Consider the source, check their sources, make up your own mind. Hard enough to get truth from main stream media without some research.
We are the power behind the UN. We will not let an armed force into our land.

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
This is even more tin-foily than that other thread.

Reactions: LtBlue425

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Im for getting the U.S out of the UN
And the UN out of the US. That's some prime real estate going to waste. And lots of unpaid parking tickets.

·
Registered
6,805 Posts
I don't know if you all noticed but that story is from last October and the program started last September.

Much ado about nothing. Basically if you take all the catch phrases and buzz words out all it is saying is that someone is paying some consultants a bunch of money to run some seminars and set up a social network among cities around the world to talk about how they deal with extremists.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts