Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize that adds are the way to pay for the forum to be here. And to be honest I like some of the adds. But Ladies Underwear on a gun forum?
I have tried to report them to the add company as Inappropriate.[ at least for this forum] I just don't want the girls in my life looking over my shoulder to see what I'm reading and seeing a half page of naked women.
Is there a way that your add providers can screen what they provide? maybe target there adds to this audience?
I have an add blocker that quit working when you changed to the new format.Do I just need to up date it or maybe change to something else?
Something has got to give! Thanks Eric.

·
Premium Member
4,192 Posts
Reactions: Sister

·
Premium Member
4,192 Posts

·
Registered
34,738 Posts
Did these underwear ads have a website? Asking for friend.

·
Premium Member
4,192 Posts
I realize that adds are the way to pay for the forum to be here. And to be honest I like some of the adds. But Ladies Underwear on a gun forum?
I have tried to report them to the add company as Inappropriate.[ at least for this forum] I just don't want the girls in my life looking over my shoulder to see what I'm reading and seeing a half page of naked women.
Is there a way that your add providers can screen what they provide? maybe target there adds to this audience?
I have an add blocker that quit working when you changed to the new format.Do I just need to up date it or maybe change to something else?
I'd assume you could just update your's. I believe few here are seeing what you do, UNLESS they LIKE that "kind of content"! :unsure:

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I don't know of may ladies that go commando, so I would guess our ladies might be interested in ladies underwear.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
We used to have the Taboola specials on this forum, featuring such interwebz stalwarts like the lady trying to kiss her own butt and crazy old people making faces.

·
Premium Member
7,490 Posts
I live in a house with three women. Every computer I use at home has ads from Soma Intimates, sports bras, lift up bras, and the like.

Sometimes it's a very nice distraction.

·
Registered
8,702 Posts
Please send me a sample, so I can see them too!

Reactions: Sister and Pete63

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Told y’all...

To make Ad‘s go away Make Your Font BIGGER!

Why don’t you, it fixes the problem - no more ads!

For the rest that just want to see a woman in her underwear....

B5F674A9-7374-4E4F-85E2-E18A8A2A52F9.jpeg

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Com'on JL! We be guy's! 😂
You say that today, but with the options that folks have who knows what you will be tomorrow?

🤣

Reactions: sdprof
1 - 20 of 52 Posts