11,157 Posts
Reactions: scgunlover1

·
Premium Member
6,427 Posts

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Police confirmed that Marcum had been arrested and faced charges of obstruction and disturbing the education process after getting into an argument over the shirt with a teacher at Logan Middle School, which is south of Charleston.
Funny, but the obstruction and disturbance was the halting of education and the arrest, not the wearing of a shirt.

Of course, in this ugly climate, one's got to consider where wearing a "gun" image is going to go.

I wonder ... Had it just been words only (without images), would he have been sheep-dipped as well? And had someone worn, say, a 1A/4A or other constitutional rights shirt, would the result have been the same?

Idea, for the entire student body of schools: decide amongst themselves on a given day/week when 100% of them will wear some sort of words-only constitutional rights shirt, supporting one of the 10 amendments of the BOR. That could probably be the greatest thing the students could do to help restore sanity to their community, by forcing the issue on the table in a way that could not be ignored.

United we stand / Divided we fall, as these one-by-one folks to keep getting arrested and/or suspended keep finding out. Time to change the rules of the stupid game these bliss-ninny, zero-tolerance fascists are playing.

·
Premium Member
6,009 Posts
Those internment camps are not that far off. America as a country is just about done. Just another sign of the times.

·
Registered
322 Posts
The ironic part is the news story showed a statue infront of the school of a Doughboy carrying a rifle....

Suspension wise, I don't think anything will be done due to courts in the past having come out and said students in public schools don't have as much leeway in their 1st amendment rights as outside.

Now... arrest wise? Yeah, I see that going somewhere.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
If this madness from the left continues, (and it will) we all be subject to this kind of display. We are going to see more and more of this behavior from the liberal left as they ramp up their persecution of the 2A. Be prepared to defend YOUR rights; no one else will.

GeorgiaCarry

·
Premium Member
10,172 Posts
Unbelievable!

School official: Take off your shirt.

Student: No.

Result: Student gets arrested for "disrupting the education process"

Just what was this school trying to teach by requiring a student to partially disrobe?

Was this school teaching that students aren't permitted to exercise their 1st amendment rights if they use it to support their 2nd amendment rights?

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Well, what did he expect. He was wearing one of those high capacity assault shirts, with NRA on it to boot.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Wow. This kind of thing is so rediculous. Its going too far and charges SHOULD be prosecuted for obstructing the education process.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Arrested and Charged with WHAT?

Will we get arrested for wearing and NRA T-Shirt? Or do we need a special permit?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Let me get this straight... When I taught high school. I could not do anything about kids wearing their pants down around their thighs but I should report some kid wearing a tee shirt that shows a gun? What was he going to do with it? take it off and point it at some other kid?

I'm telling you, these anti-gun libatards are in the high schools doing their best to indoctrinate these youths that guns are bad so that we loose our rights to guns in less than one generation. They (anti-gun libatards) have time on their side...

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
So what exactly did they mean by the term, "no child left behind?" Because by the looks of it, we sure aren't doing a very good job even before they get into high school. My hopes would at least include this not being a HISTORY teacher. Probably more along the lines of a performing arts sort.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts