1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Given the videos that show some of those officers directing folks into the building on January 6th, I'm not sure a vote of no confidence from that group would mean much to me.

·
Registered
346 Posts
What I'm concerned about is the eventual lowering of standards and hiring "woke" people who will enforce what they want to, how they want to, when they want to. That would shortly lead to a fascist force against whoever the city/state want to control. I don't think this is going to end up going in a good direction.

·
Premium Member
7,874 Posts
Given the videos that show some of those officers directing folks into the building on January 6th, I'm not sure a vote of no confidence from that group would mean much to me.
I wonder what kind of mixed messages these police got before the event? The whole thing sees so odd. One side of the building was the complete opposite from what was happening on the other side.

·
Registered
9,092 Posts
The problem coming For LEO, is People of Honor that are and would be great officers will walk away or never join if this garbage continue. Which is a loss for all of society

and yes I know that is part of their plan, still does not make it right or intelligent
Whether it is right, or intelligent is dependent on their goals, not what we think.

·
Registered
19,634 Posts
What I'm concerned about is the eventual lowering of standards and hiring "woke" people who will enforce what they want to, how they want to, when they want to. That would shortly lead to a fascist force against whoever the city/state want to control. I don't think this is going to end up going in a good direction.
They lowered the standard a long time again when they started substituting sheep to replace the dogs that were protecting against the wolves...

·
Registered
40,107 Posts
Ehhhhh it's a union thing. Are we for or against the unions today or not???
I haven't been in favor of unions since I paid off the company store.

·
Registered
40,107 Posts
Unions . . .

When I worked a job at Sikorsky, the union guys told me in the first week two things: The company can make them come to work but it can't make them work; and never do anything on Friday that can be pushed off until the weekend for double-time pay.

·
Premium Member
6,361 Posts
I dont get it. Does the vote have any impact on the leadership? Or is it just some “show vote”?

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
It has no weight.

IME unions are just a thing. The people running them are either good or bad. The bigger anything is, the more likely bad people are going to worm their way into leadership. Once bad people get into office, it's hard to undo the damage they can cause. Look at the UAW to see how inflexible and rigid the leadership is. They have hurt their people more than they have helped them.

Unions exist because of people like the democrat leaders who are petty and self serving. They exist because of people like those that run the big tech companies. Greedy individuals that walk on their employees. They view the employees as expendable assets that should do as they are told for as little expense as possible.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
"Senior Leadership"? Are they talking of LEO's in leadership or above?

Either way looks much like a bullseye on those who voted "no confidence" to be scrutinized and purged?

Sooner or later if you keep telling someone they are "a certain way/type" they will either leave or become that which you accuse them. I can see all of these attempts to label LEO's as racist and evil driving the good officers away leaving only those who wish to play with the system. And enticing those with bad intentions to join, thereby fulfilling the prophecy of the Lefts mantra.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts